- June 29 – Private Function
- July 3rd – 12-2pm – Memorial Centre Farmer’s Market
- July 12th – 12:30-1:30pm – Confederation Basin, City Hall, Kingston
- August 14 – Private Functions
- August 16 – McPherson House, Napanee. (Small Admission Charge)
- September 29th – TBA – Kingston City Hall Performance Amphitheatre
About Django’s Kitchen
The members of Django’s Kitchen live in Kingston, Ontario, performing the music of Django Reinhardt, referred to as Gypsy Jazz or Jazz Manouche.
We have performed at The Skeleton Park Festival, Homegrown Live and Downtown Kingston Events, as well as charitable functions, private gatherings and open air markets.
Check out our photos below!
Listen to our music recorded during the Pandemic:
- Suzanne Becker – Violin/Vocals
- Ray Desrosiers – Accordion/Harmonica/Vocals
- Gary Greer – Rhythm Guitar
- Ron Heidebrecht – Lead Guitar/Vocals
- Andy Rush – Bass/Vocals
Bass Player and Dear Friend